ATTENTION RIDERS, CREWS & FANS… Due to inclimate weather conditions for both riders & race fans… we have been forced to postpone tonight’s events until NEXT SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5th. Pit gates open 1:00pm, practice 2:30, first racing event 4:00pm. Pit passes $15 + Rider entry fee $20, GRANDSTAND ADMISSION $5. See you at the races!
Filed Under: News -Bulletins